We intervene on your behalf, requesting or defending:
- before all courts: Courts and Tribunals, civil and criminal, including criminal cassation, Council of State, Constitutional Court, Court of Justice of the European Union
- before all administrative bodies, such as the Government, the Appeals Commission, the Appeals Advisory Commission, the Planning Board, the Appeals Commission for the Right of Access to Environmental Information (CRAIE)
We assist you for example in:
- the preparation, monitoring or contesting of real estate, industrial, agricultural, infrastructure or commercial projects
- drafting or proofreading permits
- drafting or proofreading contracts
- cessation or transfer of business
- due diligence
- public participation phases (RIP, public inquiry)
- drawing up and updating registers and regulatory monitoring in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1221/2009 (EMAS)
We have many years of experience in editing:
- preliminary drafts of legal or regulatory provisions (laws, decrees, orders) with explanations and comments on the articles,
- opinions on such drafts, including the drafting of counter-drafts or amendments.
We offer you, in all the fields of our expertise, private training courses tailored to your needs, individually or in groups, face-to-face or distance learning. Contact us.